My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Business Law, Business Succession Planning & Business Formation
Committed to providing you with reliable service
At Crossin Law Offices, LLC, I advocate for clients in Business Law, Business Succession Planning and Business Formation cases. Based in Valparaiso, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of Indiana. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Crossin Law Offices, LLC has a thorough understanding of Indiana law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Business Law: I handle a full range of business law services, including formation, financial investment counseling, contract review and development, breach of contract, shareholder disputes and more. For experienced advocacy for your business, contact me today.
- Business Succession Planning: If your business is in need of an ownership transition, I have the experience and knowledge necessary to ensure the process goes smoothly. No matter the size of your business, I am a business succession planning lawyer that can help you.
- Business Formation: If you are forming a business in Indiana, you need to hire an experienced attorney to look out for your best interests. I can guide you through every step of the business formation process, including insurance coverage, investment strategies, compliance issues, contracts and more.
- Contract Law: For your business to succeed, it is essential that you are represented by a knowledgeable contract law attorney. I can guide you through the negotiation, drafting and review of contracts. I also handle breach of contract cases.
- Estate Planning: I handle estate planning matters, helping individuals protect their legacies and provide for their loved ones.
- Living Wills and Other Advance Directives: I help clients create living wills, powers of attorney and other forms of advance directives. These documents can allow you to make clear how your medical care and finances should be handled in the event that you cannot make decisions yourself.
- Trusts: There are many different types of trusts, each with its own rules and benefits. I can help you establish one appropriate for your assets and goals.
- Trust Administration: Once a trust is established, it must be overseen by a qualified administrator. The role of the administrator is to manage the investment of funds and the distribution of assets according to the trust documents. I provide ethical and meticulous trust administration services as well as reliable advice to administrators.
- Guardianships and Conservatorships: When devising your estate plan, arranging for the care of your minor child, incapacitated parent or disabled adult child is likely a priority. I can provide you with sound advice and professional assistance with crucial decisions about the financial support, protection, conservatorship and guardianship of your dependents.
- Elder Law: I am dedicated to helping you enjoy your life as you get older without having to worry about complex legal issues. I handle elder law matters involving wills, trusts, tax issues, Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid, nursing home matters, powers of attorney and more.
When you retain the services of Crossin Law Offices, LLC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Valparaiso law firm today
Crossin Law Offices, LLC sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Valparaiso. Call the firm at 219-714-3854 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.