Trusted Valparaiso Attorney Handles Business and Elder Law Issues
Reliable Indiana firm assists with contract matters and estate planning concerns
At Crossin Law Offices, LLC, I assist Valparaiso-area businesses and individuals with a variety of legal challenges. From the establishment of new companies to preparation for ownership changes, my law firm provides strategic legal guidance to help promote long-term success. As an attorney who also advises on estate planning and elder law, I help clients establish plans to protect their assets and intentions now and in the future. With nearly 20 years of legal experience, I understand the intricacies and complexities of Indiana law and am deeply familiar with courts throughout the state. This serves my clients well when cases go before a judge. Having grown up in a military family, I am especially honored to help veterans overcome legal obstacles. Consequently, I became a Certified VA attorney in 2020. No matter what your important case involves, you can rely on my well-informed law firm to provide sound and effective legal support.
Knowledgeable law firm pursues favorable outcomes for companies and individuals
I work hard to achieve the best possible results for clients in the following practice areas:
- Business law — I handle a wide array of legal matters for small and large businesses. , including guidance through the business formation process, assistance with contract negotiation, drafting and review, advice on business succession planning matters and more.
- Estate planning — In my estate planning practice, I help people set up trusts appropriate for their goals, draft enforceable wills and prepare living wills and advance directives that specify choices regarding medical and financial matters in case of incapacity.
- Guardianships and conservatorships — My law firm assists individuals in making arrangements for the care of minor children and disabled adults through the establishment of guardianships and conservatorships.
- Trusts and trust administration — Once trusts are established, they require qualified administrators to oversee and manage them. When handling trust administration duties, I deliver careful guidance while carrying out the directions included within the trust. My firm also counsels trust administrators so that they can meet their responsibilities and resolve any disputes that arise.
- Elder law — I am dedicated to helping seniors with the unique legal concerns that come with aging. In my elder law work, I counsel older people and their families about Social Security issues, Medicare and Medicaid concerns, nursing home problems, VA benefits, planning for the future and other matters that affect your quality of life.
When you retain my legal services, you can be assured that I will put my detailed knowledge of relevant Indiana and federal law to work so that you will benefit.
Contact an experienced Indiana law firm when you need legal assistance
At Crossin Law Offices, LLC in Valparaiso, I am pleased to assist Indiana companies and residents with a range of business concerns and estate planning and elder law matters. To schedule a consultation, call my firm at 219-714-3854 or contact me online.